How to check if a DOM element has a class
How do you check if a particular DOM element you have the reference of, has a class?
contains method provided by the
classList object, which is:
Technically, classList is an object that satisfies the
DOMTokenList interface, which means it implements its methods and properties.
You can see its details on the DOMTokenList MDN page.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X