How to add a Git remote
Today I had to add a remote to a Git repository after deleting the Git remote with
git remote rm origin, for reasons that I won’t bore you with.
Then I added a new Git remote to a GitHub repository with
git remote add origin [email protected]:flaviocopes/myrepo.git
flaviocopes/myrepo to your GitHub URL.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X