The idea is nothing
Ideas are worthless. Execution plus idea is everything.
Do not be afraid to talk about your idea in public. I’ll tell you a truth: your idea is worth nothing. What is worth a lot is how do you realize this idea. No one can steal the idea, because without all your background the end result will be completely different.
Often the best opportunities come from bizarre ideas. Other times are the opportunities that come to knock on the door.
A winning idea at first might seem unlikely. You talk about it with friends, acquaintances, strangers. If most think it’s a good idea, maybe you should worry. The reason is this: if everyone thinks it’s a good idea, then it’s probably too late to bring it to market as it’s already saturated because too many people are already aware of it.
If you find different opinions, objections, questions, doubts, or raised eyebrows, you may be on the right track.
That said, careful: the market must exist. Do not invent anything. But, deal with an existing market (is there demand for what you want to do?). Bring your own angle. The best business starts with finding a hole, a 100% unsatisfied need for the existing offer.
Is there competition already? Good! Do not enter business to beat the competition, but to give your customers something that is not currently provided by anyone. Focus on the customer.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X