Blank page after router.push() in Next.js?
How to solve the blank page after you programmatically call router.push() in Next.js?
When working in Next.js, do you see a blank page after you programmatically call
I had this problem too, and here’s how I solved it.
return after calling
router.push(), and don’t use it as a return value.
return when you use it.
For example, don’t do this:
And don’t do this:
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X