What is SWC?
SWC is a tool that I see mentioned more and more.
In short it’s the new Babel.
They say 20x+ faster.
As a “normal dev”, you’re not going to use it yourself.
But it’s used by other tools.
Vite 4, released in December 2022, now has support for SWC instead of Babel. Which in turn makes it faster.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X