What is a GB-second?
Find out what is a GB-second in the AWS terminology
AWS Lambda measures your usage time with a metric called GB-second.
Every month you are given 1M free requests, and 400.000 GB-seconds.
GB-seconds are the number of seconds your function runs for, multiplied by the amount of RAM memory consumed.
It’s a computed metrics, calculated multiplying two other metrics, and it’s a reasonable way to measure how many resources your serverless functions consume, in relation to time and memory.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X