Developed at Facebook and released to the world in 2013, it drives some of the most widely used apps, powering Facebook and Instagram among many other applications.
Its primary goal is to make it easy to reason about an interface and its state in any point in time, by dividing the UI into a collection of components.
React is used to build single-page web applications.
I wrote a number of resources and tutorials on this blog related to React.
I collected them all in the React Handbook, a handy free resource you can download on this page.
Grab it now!
More react tutorials:
- How to fix the "cannot update a component while rendering a different component" error in React
- Code Splitting in React
- React Components
- Testing React components
- Build a simple counter with React
- React Render Props
- Server Side Rendering with React
- How to use the useEffect React hook
- How to debug a React application