SwiftUI: the Label view
The Label view is used in views like TabView to show an icon and some text.
You create it by passing the text label as the first argument, and then another string to the
systemImage parameter, which identifies the icon.
Label("Calendar", systemImage: "calendar")
This will be the result:
The argument passed to the
systemImage parameter is one of the
SF Symbols icons.
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X