If you have a number with a leading zero, like 010 or 02, how to remove that zero?
If you have a number with a leading zero, like
02, how to remove that zero?
There are various ways.
The most explicit is to use
10 is the radix, and should be always specified to avoid inconsistencies across different browsers, although some engines work fine without it.
Another way is to use the
+ unary operator:
Those are the simplest solutions.
You can also go the regular expression route, like this:
THE VALLEY OF CODE
THE WEB DEVELOPER's MANUAL
You might be interested in those things I do:
- Learn to code in THE VALLEY OF CODE, your your web development manual
- Find a ton of Web Development projects to learn modern tech stacks in practice in THE VALLEY OF CODE PRO
- I wrote 16 books for beginner software developers, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW
- Every year I organize a hands-on cohort course coding BOOTCAMP to teach you how to build a complex, modern Web Application in practice (next edition February-March-April-May 2024)
- Learn how to start a solopreneur business on the Internet with SOLO LAB (next edition in 2024)
- Find me on X